Download Mario Kart DS Rom For Nintendo DS Emulator Free from here. We have shared the US region ROM file in the English language. You can easily play this game offline by using the NDS emulator. Mario Kart was initially released in 2005 for a video gaming console but now you can play this awesome game on your windows computer by using an emulator. Mario Kart is the updated version of the famous series Go Kart which is developed by Nintendo EAD. You can update your vehicle and race to win. This is the best and entertaining racing game. We have shared a direct download link of the NDS emulator and Mario Kart DS ROM file.
|Rom Name||Mario Kart DS|
|File Size||18 MB|
This game comes with lots of extra features as it is updated version of famous racing series Go Kart game. You have to select your favourite car from lots of amazing cars and update it as you want. This is the best racing video game till now. You can race with other online players by using emulator. This is most entertaining racing game as you can fully customize your car. You can also design your own car and win multiple races. You have to win races to complete the level. We have shared here direct download link of NDS emulator and Mario Kart DS Rom file. You can easily download by just one click and enjoy the game.
Download Mario Kart DS ROM For Nintendo DS Emulator
As you can see above we have provided a single click download link for the Nintendo DS emulator for windows pc by using which you can play this game on your pc. We have also provided here the Latest Mario Kart DS ROM file for free. Just download both files and connect the room file with the emulator to experience the best racing game ever.
How To Play Mario Kart DS ROM On Windows Computer
- Download the ROM file of the game for NDS from the above direct download link.
- Also, download the Emulator to run the ROM file on your Windows Computer.
- Extract the .zip file of the emulator and double click on the emulator’s .exe file.
- Extract the Mario Kart ROM file, which is also compressed in .zip format.
- Now mount the ROM file with the .nds extension by using an emulator.
- Click on the start button and enjoy the best racing game on your Windows computer.