Fire Emblem Path Of Radiance ROM free download for GameCube emulator. The game is available to play in the USA English language. The initial release date of the game is April 20, 2005, in Japan. Later in 2005, it was released for other regions. Currently, we are sharing the Fire Emblem Path Of Radiance ROM file for the US region. Intelligent Systems develop the game for the GameCube console. It is the ninth installment of the Fire Emblem series. It is a story-based game, and you can play this game on your Windows computer by using the Dolphin emulator. The emulator will help you to run GameCube ROM on your Windows PC.
|Rom Name||Fire Emblem Path Of Radiance|
|File Size||1.2 GB|
Fire Emblem Path Of Radiance is a role-playing video game in which the player controls the various characters. There are multiple types of difficulty settings available in the game. But before you start the game, you have to choose the difficulty. You cannot change it once you start playing the game. To win the battle, you have to kill the enemies with weapons. You will get different types of weapons by collecting the resources. Each character in the game has a different ability. If you are playing this game on a PC, you can also connect the external controller and adjust it. Display and other options are available to manage.
Download Fire Emblem Path Of Radiance ROM For GameCube
To play this game on Windows Desktop, you need an emulator. Hence we have shared a Dolphin emulator to run the GameCube ROMs on a Windows computer. Direct download the ROM file and an emulator for free to play this awesome game on your PC. The game’s file size is 1.2 GB; hence, we have uploaded it to a highspeed server with resume support.
How To Run Fire Emblem Path Of Radiance GameCube ROM On Windows PC
- Download the latest version of the dolphin emulator from the above link. It’s for free, so just a single click is required.
- Download the ROM file of the game, which is compatible with the GameCube console.
- Install the emulator on your computer by applying simple installation steps.
- Adjust the various available settings such as display, fps, controller settings, etc.
- Mount the iso file or ROM file of the game from the emulator and click on the START button to play it.