Download Pokemon White 2 ROM for Nintendo DS emulator. The game was released on June 23, 2012, for the Nintendo gaming console. It is a role-playing video game developed by Game Freak. Now you can enjoy this game on the PC with the help of an emulator. The new mechanism called “PokéStar Studios” is introduced in this version. It is a story-based video game, and its story starts from a pokemon journey. There are lots of new features included in this version. So download the emulator and the ROM file and play this awesome game on your Windows PC. We have shared a direct download link of the ROM file as well as the NDS emulator.
|Rom Name||Pokemon White 2|
|File Size||141 MB|
The gameplay mechanism is the same as the previous versions of the game. You have to control the basic characters and run into the battles. There are several modes available in the game. Lots of challenges are there to complete. Control the character and hunt the other wild Pokemons. As this version is an upgraded version of the Black and White version, hence it has lots of extra features. The new mechanism called PokéStar Studios is now available, where players can participate in a movie. The new character Brycen-Man is also available in this new mechanism. So download the game now on your PC and enjoy it.
Download Pokemon White 2 ROM For NDS Emulator
Above, we have shared a pokemon white 2 ROM for the US region in the English language. You can download the ROM file with a single click. It would help if you had an emulator to run this ROM file; therefore, we have also shared the Nintendo DS emulator. Download both the files and enjoy this awesome game on your PC for free.
How To Run Pokemon White 2 USA ROM On Windows PC
- Download the ROM file of the game for Nintendo DS from the above direct download link.
- Also, download the Emulator to run the ROM file on your Windows PC.
- Extract the .zip file of the emulator and double click on the emulator’s .exe file.
- Extract the Pokemon ROM file, which is also compressed in .zip format.
- Now mount the ROM file with the .nds extension by using an emulator.
- Adjust the display setting as well as the FPS setting before running the game.
- Click on the start button and enjoy the game on your PC without any barrier.